I wanted to invite you, your coaches, and your team to our FCA night here at Orange High School. We have the theater reserved here at OOHS, on Tuesday, May 14th at 7pm. Aaron Craft is speaking from the OSU basketball team, plus we have 2 OSU football players.
Speaking from the Columbus Crew are Ben Speas and Chad Barson. I hope you can make it. Please feel free to invite friends and family. All are welcome.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Olentangy Orange High School
740-657-5100 ext. 3135
The Mandatory OHSAA parent meeting for ALL FALL sports which is usually held in the Fall will be held May 21, 7:00, in the gymnasium. John Betz (OOHS Athletic Director) will explain eligibility, drug testing, sportsmanship and busing while Jayson Wolshire (OOHS Athletic Trainer) will discuss the training room expectations. The OOHS Athletic Boosters will also be onsite to explain Turf to the entire group and explain the support that is needed as we enter the Summer months.
The OHSAA parent meeting will take approximately 30 minutes. Immediately following this meeting the OOHS Men’s Soccer Coaches and Soccer Boosters will hold a brief team meeting to explain summer schedules, new start dates, fundraising and etc.
July 8-11, 2013
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Olentangy Orange High School Soccer Practice Complex
Learn from the Area’s Premier Soccer Program
Orange Boys - State Final Four (2010), Regional Champions (2010), District Champions (2009, 2010), District Finalist (2012), OCC Capital Div. Champions (2009, 2010, 2012)
Orange Girls - OCC Runner Up (2008,2009, 2010), District Finalist (2008, 2011, 2012)
- Small group instruction specific to age/gender–based on children entering K-6 grades as of Fall 2013
- Led by the Orange High School Men’s and Women’s Coaching Staff and current players
- Eight hours of fun using “Feet–on” training methods focusing on skill development
- Guest visits from Orange Alumni who are current NCAA Collegiate Soccer Players
- Nightly Awards and Prizes
- “Meet the Mascot Night” with Pioneer Pete
- Free Admission to OOHS “Camper Appreciation Night” during high school soccer season with on-field introduction at halftime
- Proceeds benefit the OOHS Soccer Programs
- All registrants receive official Camp T-Shirt and Regulation Soccer Ball
- Early Registration Fee = $80.00 (must be received by April 1st)
- Standard Registration = $90.00 (must be received by June 1st)
- Late Registration/Walk-Up Fee = $95.00